ANTHONY RAEL, Managing Broker
RE/MAX Alliance| 303.520.3179 | www.anthonyrael.realtor
Known to many as "Mike Rael" or "Michael Rael" (it's a long story), I'm a rare Denver-native and sixth-generation Coloradoan; raised in a single-parent household and born in the Denver metro area, I grew up in a culturally-diverse neighborhood in Northwest Denver just blocks away from Rocky Mountain Park and attended Sacred Heart, St. Catherine of Siena, Skinner Middle, Denver North & Regis University.
I love watching high school, college & professional sports, playing basketball, tennis, golf, fishing, listening to music, movies, theater, dining, learning, visiting with old friends on Facebook, gardening, volunteering on Habitat for Humanity projects & actively participating in my local and State REALTOR® Associations. Most of all, I enjoy spending time with the most important people in my life, the CEO of my household and high school sweetheart of 27 yrs & my two children. I love watching them grow into compassionate, intelligent young adults by carrying out the Christian values we have instilled in them.
I bring 35 years experience in the service sector to the Denver metro real estate marketplace along with a high-degree of personal accountability, integrity, technical/marketing expertise and a sincere passion for delivering outstanding real estate services. By ensuring that my client's best interests are at the forefront of every transaction, I am prepared to exceed your expectations and set a new standard of service excellence in the real estate industry. I'm a "high tech - high touch" REALTOR® who's ready, willing & able to text, tweet & facebook, but I also value the old-school face-to-face approach when serving my clients. Feel free to read my client reviews.
Anthony Rael's REALTOR® Credentials:
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Past Chairman & media spokesman for the Denver Metro Area Market Trends Committee on behalf of the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® (DMAR)
- Media Spokesperson for the Denver Region Quarterly Real Estate Market Updates on behalf of the Colorado Association of REALTORS®
- Served on the Board of Directors for the JeffCo Assoc. of REALTORS®
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Supports the REALTOR® Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Member, Professional Standards Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Grievance Committee Denver Metro Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Denver Metro Association of REALTORS® (DMAR)
- Member, Colorado Association of REALTORS® (CAR)
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)